Tuesday, June 10

CHUBBY!

One thing thats great about Sonlight is all the food they feed us. It is soooo good and tasty, and therefore I eat a lot of it, so I'm feeling very bloated at the moment.


Support staff is going okay.. I miss being with all my friends who are counselors! I only have Josh, who is the other photographer/support this week, so we are bonding... but we're sad, because we want to be with the kids on counseling staff. One of the favorite parts of my day is when the two of us get to play a game with the kids, because the counselors have their morning meeting. Last night we had a dance party with the kids, that was funnn.

Anyways today the kids are going on a day hike, and since I'm on photo I get to go too. Mary is putting pictures up online.. Mom, I'll email you the username and password.

I'm tired! 
Peace

1 comments:

Teresa said...

Glad you are enjoying the food. I will be waiting for the username info. How is the photograph taking going?

Love you,
Mom