Thursday, July 3

WHEW!





Its been a while since my last post.. and there is a reason for that.. I've been SUPER SUPER busy! Its been fun, but busy all the same.


The photos up top are from last week.. the first is me and Elizabeth (another counselor here) on banquet night. The second is some of the girls in my cabin from high school week at banquet.. the third is me and elizabeth when we went fishing with some other people on our day off.. and the fourth is the sun setting over the mountains on the drive home that same night. (It looked way better in person let me tell you)

The week before this was high school. It was a rough week for me just because of a bunch of unfortunate and stressful things that went down through out the week, but I made it through. Not without accidently cutting my hair when I was upset and trying to cut some earrings out of my ears. So now I have some super cute styling going on on the left side of my face.

This week is third and fourth graders. Let me tell you, they have SO SO many questions about EVERYTHING! Its understandable, because its most of them's first time here. They also get homesick a lot, so I've been waken up quite a bit in the middle of the night. Last night I leant out my teddy bear at 3 in the morning so one girl would go to sleep. They have been great though.. super excited about everything we do. And their week is only four days long, since they are so young, so this afternoon they leave and we all get a long weekend!

I can't believe the fourth of July is already here, and I've been in Colorado for 5 weeks already! Crazy.
I think this weekend I'm going to Telluride with some friends.. my roomie's parents are getting a condo for the weekend. I'm excited for some time off!
I wish everyone the best wherever you are!
In the peace of Christ
-H

0 comments: